Connect your UIS™ controller to the AC Infinity app to unlock its full potential. Securely control your devices remotely, access advance automated programs, set alarms and notifications, view climate charts and graphs, export CSV data, and more. Note that app features shown here may vary depending on controller or hygrometer model. AC Infinity controllers and hygrometers with Bluetooth or WIFI app capability:
Connecting to the App
Please follow the steps on the Connecting to the App page to check if your controller is app-capable, download the AC Infinity app on the Apple or Google Play store, and pair your controller to the app.
1. Connect at least one device to your controller to power it.
2. Download the AC Infinity app. See above.
3. Tap the “+” icon on the top right of the DEVICES Page to add a new controller.
4. Select your controller and follow the steps with your controller nearby.
5. Once paired, tap on your controller to enter it, then review the App Diagrams below.
6. Repeat Steps 3 to 5 to add more controllers to the app.
1. DEVICES Page – Displays all your controllers and hygrometers on one page.
2. ACCOUNT Page – Account login, change password, app updates, and support info.
3. ADD DEVICE Page – Start the pairing process to add a new controller to the app.
4. CONTROLS Tab – Set devices to follow a programming mode, just like on the controller.
5. ADVANCE Tab – Set advance automations, alarms, and notifications
6. DATA Tab – View climate graphs, distributions charts, and export CSV data.
7. HISTORY LOGS Tab – View past activity such as triggers and alerts you have set.
8. SETTINGS Page – Access settings including transitions, F/C, calibrations, VPD offset and more.
9. INFO Overlay – Displays more information about the functions of the page you are currently in.